Thursday, July 05, 2007

Tricycle Trouble




hello to all of u out there in cyberspace. O.k. straight to business. I had to do a scavenger hunt with Chris and Darrel throughout Manhattan. Walkin these harlem streets are not easy on the feet. I must have walked at least 60 blocks. Darell was really quiet. Almost eerily quiet. And when he did speak it was to inform me and Chris to "watch our backs" becuase he has problems in certain neighborhoods with people. HA HA HA. Yah when the 8th graders roll up on tricycle with bb guns then I'll get scared. For now I feel pretty safe. But darell really came through with a decent qaulity camera. Chris was there to keep me company. Crackin jokes on the random passerby seemed to make the hours go. Tommorow its back on the pavement on lower manhattan. Oh yeah we have a new group member named Mary... no clue where she dissapeared to though. w/e.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home