Wednesday, April 18, 2007

the truth

well, i've been here for a good month or so. and so far, im enjoying every minute of it. everyone here is like one big dysfunctional family (hahahahaha!!). we can all jus be ourselves around each other. so far i've completed two stories. my first one was the interview with Bishop E. Bernard Jordan about his new book about positive thinking ( i cant remeber the name..). I was kinda nervous about it but the interview went really well. I also did a story about mental enslavement in the black community. its a very controversial topic and i did find myself kinda frustrated because there were so many ideas and stuff and I didn't know how to squeeze it all into one story....but yeah, so thats the deal. im not really sure what else im supposed to write. but the food here is good too. lol

-lex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home