Thursday, July 05, 2007

Shariyf's Blog


When I first walked downstairs after being buzzed in at the gate to Harlem Live, I was thinking to myself what is this. However, after I started meeting the people here and learning of the different things that are done here, I became a lot more comfortable. I also realized I had a couple thing in common with some other people here. Whether it was graduating from the same high school a girl here will be attending in the fall to finding out I am going to the same college that Gisely once went to.
The P.O.S. (person on the street) activity was very exciting. I did not feel nervous or scared approaching anybody and the conversations I did have with people were informative and interesting.
My first day at Harlem Live is one I will remember for the rest of my life because this is the first job I have ever had. I hope to grow more as a person during my time at Harlem Live and greatly look forward to the next few weeks I will be here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home