Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Today Was A Lesson Learned

I had an argument with one of my teammates and once again I embarrased myself inorder for people to hear what I have to say.Though I went through embarrasment I don't regret a thing I said and kinda wished Kamal would have never grabbed me because I had more to tell.One thing im concerned about is having the staff feel that they can't talk to me without blowing up.So I hope everyone can understand that they can come to me whenever they want and once I recieve respect, I will definitly give double in return.But when I feel that respect is not given to me there's no way i'll give it back.I learned from Chris F. that I should never hold in my anger because sooner or later i'll let it all out at once.I plan to learn from this day and hope that i'll never have to act like that.The people here are like my family and i've never felt the love I get from here anywhere else.Not even from my own flesh and blood.I spend all the time I have here.This is now my home and no one is going to take that away from me.Not even myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home