Wednesday, August 02, 2006

5000?

God damn, wat it do wit dat babyy. I was only gone for 9 days! I wasn't expectin all that to happen. My team lost the lead. Then I come back on the Wednesday, to find that we in last place, and that anonymous got 5000 points? Y that team is on steroids or somethin baby. Somethin is goin on. I coulda sworn when I left that they was in last place. now they in the lead. Oh, how I wish they had a computer in D.C. for me to use so that I could keep in more contact with m team. This is real. Real crazy. We gotta overcome this tidal wave and re-shuffle or somethin. Get our lead back, we had it babyy, we had it. Key word is had. So, I guess we gotta get it back. Gotta come thru harder than we did before I was here, wit not only the stories, but the vids, the pics, the whole ten yards. Let's make it happen. This is a team effort, no one here is bgger than the group babyy. Nah'm talkin 'bot?
IT'S THE ROC!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home