Friday, August 04, 2006

what a day

Hey everybody its ya girl Evelyn hittin up Shuffle Alliance my new team message board. Today im not feeling too good. I really don't know why but it seems like the day is going on and some how Im not in it, kinda like Im alone on my own planet. At Harlem Live its very quiet and very creepy. There's not toomany people here today in the team and in general. Today I wanted to do my P.O.S. ( a person on the street) on Beyonce's "Deja Vu" video. My P.O.S is on the video and people thoughts about the video. Some people think that the video doen't make any since and it has no story or theme to it. Me personally I love the song its a very good song but the video in my own words isn't really good. I think the clothing inthe video is over dramatic and the choragrapohy is very bad. But Im not the only one who

1 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger Rich said...

Good Blog. Rich

 

Post a Comment

<< Home