Wednesday, August 16, 2006

yooooo


Wow this the last day for the Media Challenge. I feel excited on knowing who is going to win this year. It better be me! I think that shuffle alliance put up a good fight from the beginning to the end. I feel i contributed all i could to make my team win. But Rich told me something that made me feel that we are all winners. Rich says that there will be prices for all teams. Still I want to win, I want to rub it in on Rhonesha and Tyrell's faces when i win this competition. This competition determines who worked the hardest and who was hungry for the grand price at the end.

Today is a hectic day. First the server is down on all places. The internet started working but the server needs to be fixed soon. Also i wanted to post somethings up but i cannot because of the freaking server!!! Ohh well you know life can bring many challenges you just have to find a way to overcome them.
Here is a picture for you viewers reading my blog~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home