Friday, August 11, 2006

summer is almost OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far the summer has gone pretty good. But everthing always has to come to an end. Being in harlem LIVE gave me the opportunity to have a fun and enriching summer. Going back to school I have many stories to tell and many more to come because I plan on being a volunteer during the school year. I also want t o get a jodb in order to earn my own money to start saving up for senior year. Things are really coming to an end. I really wonder who will be here during the school year because I've made a few friends during the summer. HarlemLive summer challenge is almost over and there is so much to do before the Award Cermony. Right now Im feeling kinda tired. Yesterday HarlemLive had a benefit Dinner to raise money for the program. I came in a 10 AM and didn't leave until 11:30 PM. I came so early to help clean up HL and set up for the dinner. There was so much moving of things that my feet began to hurt. Do you believe after cleaning and seting up the whole day I had to wear heels to serve food. My feet were done by the end of the night. When I got home all I did was get in the bath and went straight to sleep.

by Evelyn Smalls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home