Thursday, August 10, 2006

Suit and Tied Up Again

We in here at HL gettin ready for my son Kareem Benefit dinner party and all that. I'm feelin kinda funny because again, I'm the only one over here wit a suit on or whatever, and I just feel left out. got people callin me a pilot. I left my G4 in D.C. babyy and I wasn't flyin that. I'm just tryin to get myself ready for this thing, prepare to make my speech in front of who knows who. I'm tryin to keepy my confidence up for that. More than likely I will pass the test I'm administering to myself. Oh and I gotta clap it up for Team Joc because they took home the presentation. That really hurt us in the competition 'cause we was about to speed off on everybody. My son Catalino put it in with the video, funny as hell. showin us the spinners on the mountain bikes, I was feelin that, I was feelin that. Plus he had the Ghostface Robe on and u can't go wrong wit that. It's all good that we lost. We still got the lead like pencils babyy. The real challenge is next Tuesday. Holla At Me....
IT'S THE ROC!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home