Friday, July 06, 2007

HARLEMLIVE,WE GET BUSY

The day today went very well, although we walked a lot in the sizzling sun. Our team really got to know each other today. We took the train downtown for our scavenger hunt, which took us a while because we were waiting for the train. I could of took my mothers car, but I would of have charged all them five dollars for gas money, ha ha ha, just joking. Other then that, I hope to change and grow with the experiences I learn through HarlemLive. I now see the difference from when I first came in. When I first arrived at HarlemLive all I saw was just people chatting and people on the computer. After awhile I started realizing that it wasn’t just about chatting and being on a computer, it was about getting your tasks done and learning how an actual web magazine is run. Indeed I know that there are going to be very hard challenges, but you know what? I’M UP FOR THEM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home