Thursday, July 20, 2006

I Got My Right Foot In, But They Pullin My Left Foot Out

Ahhhh, my team. How is the deck doin over there. I haven't been able to call any one yet because I haven't figured out what I'm going to do completely. If whether or not I'll stay or leave. Believe me, I want to stay, but there's a higher voice than mine, and if she says otherwise, I have no choice but to abide by her decision. This whole hole in the wall epidemic is like a cartoon. I don't understand how someone can take responsibility for something that they don't really know about. Rich, I hope you kiss and make up with these people real fast because I don't have the morale and strength to tell myself I'm going to another site. I can't tell myself I'm going to enjoy my time there as much as I have up there. And that's including the A-Train exploits. By taking us out, DYCD and other organizations for Summer Youth could be destroying a lot of the potential talent that HarlemLIVE possesses. They don't understand that this place gives teens the freedom to do what they want with their work that school doesn't. Maybe they aren't cool with that, but it is what it is. We videotape what we want, edit what we want, and our pens and keys can write and type whatever our minds can fathom.
As for Shuffle, keep ya heads up babyy. It aint over till it's over. Holla at me babyy...
IT'S THE ROC!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home