Wednesday, July 12, 2006

" Harlemlive",The next real world.

what's popping, it's your boy lino. harlemlive is like a MTV show, everyone have their problems with someone. Wheather the person is on your team or if the person is on the next man team. Today two people from the anonymous team were fighting. I love it when they fight because, it show that the teams are not working together and my team is going to win. I know this is the first week and my team so far has a good start, but i just hope that we can keep it up, but we might have to drop a couple of people(i aint saying no names). Well anyway people, get ready for the next show because this is going to be one hell of a show. "Harlemlive", The next real world, by the video team. ( Hey Troy, How you like my video idea?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home